So I am here today because my son lost his Book of Mormon reading chart from Primary (children's organization at church), and since I am looking for a replacement, I thought I'd post links here to what I find. Then hopefully I can add the two that I've made at the end, but I'm not sure how I will do that, since I don't have a scanner.
Here are the links:
- Book-markish reading charts (4 to a page)
- Awsome little schedule maker!
- If you are too busy to pray and read your scriptures, you are busier than God ever intended you to be!
- Children's chart in book form
- Bookmarks in PDF under first bullet "Book of Mormon"
- On official LDS.org, a 36 week schedule
- Several chart options here, including young children and a certificate and Family Home Evening Kickoff
- 40 Days closer to Christ booklet based on the Book of Mormon
- TONS of charts here!!
No matter how you keep track, reading the Book of Mormon will help and strengthen you, bring you closer to Christ, and be a source of help and comfort in your life. I love this book!!!